Меню

среда, 12 сентября 2012 г.

You are my love song

I want you to write
me my first love song
Show the world to
whom I really belong
And I promise its the
only song I'll ever sing
I'll wear it around my
finger just like a ring

I want you to close
your eyes and listen
To the voice that
you hear from within
Its me whispering in
between your beats
Don't open your eyes
yet, I said no cheats

I want you to take a
deep breath then hold
Until you exceed the
limits of your threshold
Then release and take
a new sip of the air dear
That's how I feel when I
imagine you being here

I want you to think of me
every minute you're awake
And let my voice stop you
from doing any mistake
Allow me to be the main
reason for your soberness
Or let my love be the only
drug you'll ever posses

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий