Меню

воскресенье, 16 декабря 2012 г.

REMEMBER THE TIME: You are my love song

I want you to write 
me my first love song
Show the world to 
whom I really belong
And I promise its the 
only song I'll ever sing
I'll wear it around my
finger just like a ring

I want you to close
your eyes and listen
To the voice that 
you hear from within

Its me whispering in 
between your beats
Don't open your eyes 
yet, I said no cheats

I want you to take a 
deep breath then hold
Until you exceed the
limits of your threshold
Then release and take
a new sip of the air dear
That's how I feel when I
imagine you being here
I want you to think of me
every minute you're awake

And let my voice stop you
from doing any mistake
Allow me to be the main 
reason for your soberness
Or let my love be the only
drug you'll ever posses
Автор: Мистер Қалампир на 14:26  
Отправить по электронной почте
Написать об этом в блоге
Опубликовать в Twitter
Опубликовать в Facebook

Действия:
1 комментарий:

Максим Назиров12 сентября 2012 г., 15:34
This girl looks like my neighbor's daughter, Egam-aka, beautiful )))))

Ответить

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий